Monday, October 24, 2011

Facebook Swift Pages

     For those of your that arrive at this blog from my web site http://edhensonbooks.com/ and have a keen interest in more detailed information about the Legend of John Swift's lost silver mines there is a Facebook group page. Check out Swift Silver Mines for some fantastic information and discussion by some modern day treasure hunters and experts. While you're at it check out my Swift page. I just started when the book came out  but I would appreciate stopping by and liking my page and leaving your comments if you like.

1 comment:

  1. If you enjoy the posts here on the Swift blog, please sign up and follow. It's easy, just click "join this site" on the right column and you will be notified each time there is new post. Thanks for stopping by.

    Ed

    ReplyDelete

Swift Interview

    Just a quick update as promised. The Swift interview will air May 21 at 8:00 PM on KET. The last entry on this site covered the intervie...